Healthcare quality professionals devote their energies to delivering real and lasting improvements. As the importance of quality and accreditation grows, so it is becoming more vital than ever that quality leaders and specialists are able to meet the demands of their work and have a real impact on the quality of patient care.
Maintaining high standards in healthcare delivery is not only an ethical commitment but also a hard marketplace reality, hence healthcare is increasingly viewed as a service like any other and comparative evaluation is the order of the day.
This program combines the theoretic and practical aspects of quality at every level of healthcare delivery and personnel involved. Therefore, the overall aim of this course is to learn how to improve health care quality by applying systematic tools to identify opportunities and implement change
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the historical evolution and current forces driving health care quality improvement
- Understand how to create a culture that values quality and patient safety
- Apply a systematic method to improving a process using a team approach
- Demonstrate how to use data to measure and manage improvement efforts
- Appreciate the challenges facing leaders in sustainability and spread of improvement efforts
Who Should Attend?
This programme has been designed for anyone who leads or manages quality improvements in healthcare and who wants to deepen or refresh their knowledge and maximize their impact. It will also benefit any healthcare professional or clinician (including physicians, nurses and allied health professionals) who is interested or involved in quality improvement activities – or who simply have a passion for healthcare quality!
It will be especially useful for:
- Quality improvement specialists, advisers, and facilitators
- Quality leaders, directors and managers
- Quality inspectors and surveyors from health ministries and authorities
- Freelance healthcare quality consultants
The workshop intends to use highly participative approach of training; with brief lectures, review of practical world experience on issues to be covered. Group discussion, case studies and role play by participants (hands on) will highly be employed to enhance participants` competence and understanding.
A certificate of completion will be awarded as recognition of accomplishments, skills and knowledge gained from the Workshop by the participant
All the delegates participating in this program will be entitled to:
- Tuition, Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments
- Airport Transfers and Inland Logistics Coordination
- Excursion Coordination