Today’s digital workplace has changed the way leaders and managers need to lead and manage their dispersed workforces. No longer are teams co-located in the same office or building. Having to lead and manage this dispersed workforce needs us to do so over distance, time zones, cultures and using various digital and virtual technologies to achieve results.
As a business leader and manager, you need to develop virtual fluency — the ability to connect, communicate and collaborate virtually with virtual teams and remote employees.
You can no longer rely on the core skills that co-located teams require – virtual teams and remote employees require a different approach, clarity and engagement if they are to perform well.
Suitability – Who should attend?
The course will be most relevant for senior and strategic business professionals such as:
- Leaders or managers developing and hiring a new virtual team
- Leaders or managers leading remote staff
- Heads of all business functions
- Directors, managers, or team leaders responsible for achieving organisation performance
- Project and programme managers/leaders
- Line managers of different business functions
- Heads of learning and development
- Future leaders
- Heads of human resources
- Develop virtual fluency to lead virtual teams and manage remote workers
- Learn how to effectively connect, communicate and collaborate in a digital workplace
- Create and engage high performing virtual teams
- Identify the roles, agreements and platforms to support virtual teams and remote staff
- Overcome the challenges of leading and managing virtually
- Best Practices in Talent and People Management, Retention and Wellness of a Remote Work Culture.