Training at your premises
SADI provides a comprehensive range of in-house training programs to the African corporate sector. Before conducting the in-house training, we analyse the specific needs of your organisation. We will do intense research and determine which topics or problems need to be addressed during the training. These tailor made courses are created exclusively for your particular organisation and business sphere. We provide a personalised approach to training and all programs are delivered by industry experts.
The in-house training programs we offer include:
|• Human resource management programs||• Financial management programs|
|• Management and administration programs||• Agricultural and rural programs|
|• Environment, mining and energy programs||• Health management programs|
|• Gender management programs||• Logistics, transport and procurement programs|
|• Communications and marketing management programs||• Tourism management programs|
|• Offshore management programs||• Maritime management programs|
|• Information security management programs||• Democracy and government programs|
Advantages of in-house training:
- Cost effective: First and foremost, on site workshops are cost-effective. Instead of training 3-4 people in public training, you can train groups ranging from 10 to 100 employees.
- Customised: We will customise the course for you according to your employee training needs. We will produce the course outline and get a competent trainer to deliver it.
- Flexible: You can hold the course any time you want, upon mutual agreement with the trainer. You can change venue as well, according to your preferences.
Process of successful job training:
1) Do training need analyses (TNA) carefully. In-depth TNA will result in a better quality course outline.
2) Select a training provider. This is completely at your discretion.
3) Speak to the trainer: Share course outline and training need analyses with the trainer to ensure that he/she completely understands the situation and topic to be addressed during the training.