Promoting Occupational Health and Safety at workplaces to Reduce Injury and Disability
LIVE Webinar 1 - 3 December 2020
After completing this course the learner will be able to demonstrate understanding of:
- The regulatory framework of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) in workplaces in South Africa;
- Developing a culture of prevention in the implementation of OHS in the workplace
- Employers responsibilities and workers rights and duties
- Compensation and prevention in the workplace and how it assists in reducing injuries and disabilities
- Enforcement of the South African OHS legislative provisions and how it can assist in reducing injuries and disabilities
Who should attend?
This course is targeted at employees with responsibilities for functions within the workplace that relate to health and safety activities.
- Regulatory Framework
- OHS in the working environment
- Developing a culture of prevention
- Employers responsibilities
- Workers rights and duties
- Compensation and prevention
Included In this course:
- Certificate of Completion
- 6 CPD points
- Learner Manual
- Session Recording
• 2 Hours per day. Excluding breakaway activity and Q&A sessions.
• Activities & Experiential Application Exercises to be performed over a 1-month period
• Evidence Portfolio of Application must be provided to Provider for Certification.