Virtual Leadership Skills & Managing a Digital Workforce
LIVE on ZOOM from 5 to 6 August 2020
1. Identify the roles, agreements and platforms to support virtual teams and remote staff.
2. Overcome the challenges of leading and managing virtually.
3. Best Practices in Talent and People Management, Retention and Wellness of a Remote Work Culture.
1. Develop virtual fluency to lead virtual teams and manage remote workers.
2. Learn how to effectively connect, communicate and collaborate in a digital workplace.
3. Create and engage high performing virtual teams
Learners will earn 2 CPD points per day and a certificate of attendance will be awarded to all participants.